Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
djcaseanova said:

I have a feeling the last two might be a little fake because they are being sold by the same person. I mean how easy would it be to take a couple groups of photo of some random chick off the net and claim them as your ex. At least the ones I posted have an obvious lack of professionalism in them :hehe

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
VTECFREAK said:
I have a feeling the last two might be a little fake because they are being sold by the same person. I mean how easy would it be to take a couple groups of photo of some random chick off the net and claim them as your ex. At least the ones I posted have an obvious lack of professionalism in them :hehe
hahaha im gonna be selling some Jeri Lee pics saying it was my first gf too anyone intersted. LMAO! 10 bucks for 5 pics sent to ur email. :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
there are TONS from other guys... i just picked some that came up on the same page... im surprised ebay doesn't ban those kinds of auctions, they ban anything else heh especially since ebay is run and owned by a woman.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could someone please tell me what her last name is and does anyone know exactly where she lives. We used to talk on a chat line to I lost communication with her and I would love to get that with her

141 - 150 of 150 Posts