Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
your car has aids

· Registered
10,346 Posts
set the FPR for 43 psi, and double check your timing.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, Getting REALLY into EFI tuning and stuff, I just found out my microtech LT8 tuning system is worth almost 1500$, So, Im pretty much gunna be putting a shitload of money into this car,

Heres the whole story, Ok, Got a new batt for my car few days ago RAN WONDERFUL, hit vtec @ 4,800 and everything, ONLY THING was a fluctuating idle, the next day I noticed a long ass vaccum hose disoconeected.

My charcoal canister was never in the car, just the MAF sensor and the Fuel Purge solonoed thing, I disconnected teh fuel solonoed, and Tried to bypass it, So now I only have a MAF sensor on my firewall , whisch is connected to one port on the TB, and the other Hole is capped off, the FPR is connected to Intake bypass valve.

My o2 sensor is also not even connceted lol DEF gotta fix that. so Ive got a lot of stuff to do on this car, but shes looking better everday, Im just gunna take my time with it but I would like to have her runnin in a few, Also will post pics sometime soon, GETING MORE primer soon, by babys gunna be all black soon enough

So basically , I think Im gunna get my vaccumm all sorted out, order the microtech tuning manual,

the only thing that scared me was wehn i gave it gas it stalled , But if i give it gas slow, it revs up good and boggs BARELY,............ if i floor it suddenly she boggs and stalls, But Im pretty sure it has something to do with the car getting way too much air, or maybe my intake is like choking itself with vacuum ( thats what it sounds like) and having not very good vaccum. I dont think the timings off , cuz the mother fucker runs SICK before I started fucking with all this vaccum shit, Got a lotta work to do, this cars got so much damn potential, and I feel like im learning a shitload. my goal is to perfect my efi tunage skills before going through with my plans for a snail setup (he he he)...................My friends building a monster miata, and im going for the inline 4 FI................................................exciting stuff.

hittin up the junkyard tmmw.

ANY INPUT IS VERY APPC.

thanks guys.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Take several detailed pictures of your engine bay, maybe I can help point a few things out. I love messing with EFs so I have no problem giving you what input I think is helpful lol

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hell yea man, Thanks bro, lol Will do as soon as I get my digi cam, dont know when that is. BUT FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES, just got a dled my fucking 75 dollar microtech manual for FREEEE WOO T WOOT.

I need more money.

IDK, i guess I post threads like this cuz im so paranoid about my shit , I want everything to BE PERFECT. Thats why I like buying new parts lol.

I just want this motor to last me a good while. I hope so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.