Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was small, I've always tried to be better then the boys. But things change, and life goes on... I took a class in high school, it was " automotive technology." And about HALF the guys in there gave me so much bull sh!t and were putting me down just because I was a girl. They would tell me things like, " Oh why would anyone hire a girl for a mechanic! " .. " Girls are weak they can't even tourqe down a lugnut! " ... blah blah blah. I proved all of them in the long run. I got all the automotive awards, and I was offered to more colleges then some of guys in there.. i was even one of the top 5 people to get a high grade in the class. Now that I'm out of high school, i'm working on my degree in automotive... and STILL i'm getting so much BS from all these losers out there telling me I can't make it. I was wonderin if it was just me who gets sh!t from guys... because i can't STAND IT!!

· Registered
304 Posts
i see nothing wrong with a girl being interested in cars. i mean, i understand from the guys and societies point of view. i mean u have to admit, you dont see that many car mechanics that are women. but i respect what you are doing. it seems like you have a passion for cars, and i totally understand that. i have a deep passion for cars as well. just prove them all wrong just as you did in high school. haha, just think when you own a car shop of your own and some of the losers that put u down come to your shop to fix their cars, hahaha, now that would be some good karma.

· Registered
513 Posts
I love it when I see a girl work on a car......That means that lucky guy who marrys her won't have to do a oil change or do a repair for her.......Woooo hoooo!!!

Those guys are just jelous....trust me I've seen it.

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aww

thanks guys.. yeah other half of the guys who wern't harrassing me were actually helping me and making me feel more right in. At least there are people who actually see the other side to things =)

· Registered
1,434 Posts
guys are ghey, thats all there is to it. I think for them its an ego thing. I mean forever its been the men into cars...men mechanics...guys have basically ruled the automotive world. And when guys see girls crossing over i think its more of an insult to them...the we can do the same things.

· Registered
91 Posts
i work on my boyfriends car nd i work on my car and i think i get more shit from the preppy girls than i do the guys. dont get me wrong i do get shit from guys expecially my boyfriends friends when their gurl doesnt even know what headders are

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahahah... thanks ... it's kinda funny though.. sometimes guys will talk about cars.. and when i get in the conversation.. it ends up i know more then some of them do.. =) thass koo though

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was lame. . . what the hell are you doing in the girl garage anyways? To disrespect more girls and see the lack of talent you THINK they have??? If you love men so much.. quit dating girls and date some guys!

· Registered
8,520 Posts
I love cars.

I love females.

Cars + Females = .... Can it possibly get any better? Whatever the "haters" have to say about you, just dont listen. Nothings hotter then a girl bent over the engine bay with oil all over her hands ;)

· Registered
485 Posts
Lx_coupe said:
Girls are weak they can't even tourqe down a lugnut!
dont get mad but its kinda true...
dumbass, anyone can torque a lugnut. i bought a torque wrench so that i can set mine to 80lbs cause i was putting them too tight. im NOT a big girl by any means either

· Registered
756 Posts
OdiedogCX said:
I love cars.

I love females.

Cars + Females = .... Can it possibly get any better? Whatever the "haters" have to say about you, just dont listen. Nothings hotter then a girl bent over the engine bay with oil all over her hands ;)
no shit.

she can adjust my valve clearances anyday. :p

· Registered
4,112 Posts
I thought girls were rare in Alaska? They should treat you like a diamond. Anyhoo, Come to NC and i'll introduce you to the LD and we can resspect each other for fun and make happy times all nite long when we sing. <-(not meant to be fully understood)

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lx_coupe said:
Girls are weak they can't even tourqe down a lugnut!
dont get mad but its kinda true...

So when you said, " it's KINDA true. " your telling me you arn't exactly sure that it's true. So obviously you really don't know. Don't get mad, but the women are rising, and you just have to deal with it.. it's VERY true.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.