Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to pick up a set of springs. I was wondering if anybody has these springs and what they thought of them. I have stock suspension. will i have to upgrade my shocks with these springs. Also how is the ride quality.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
get shocks and u wouldn't have to worry about ride quality. They are a good spring. I prefer either h&r or neuspeed sports.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
race springs are pretty low.....I'd go for the sport springs.....because you won't need a camber kit...and its much more managable driving around on the street. I used to own H&R race springs....damn low;)

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
lOOkatme said:
race springs are pretty low.....I'd go for the sport springs.....because you won't need a camber kit...and its much more managable driving around on the street. I used to own H&R race springs....damn low;)

i agree... the race springs are sweet for the track, but you need to seriously take into account what you want... if you dont like your teeth to chatter over bumps or more headaches from a lower car and camber kit, go with sport

·
Registered
912 Posts
i have the h&r sports on my civic and they are sweet. just the right amount of drop w/ my 17's. they ride great too

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i don't think the h&r race are too low. Neuspeed race are definately too low.

·
Registered
845 Posts
i went with the sport springs. the ride is very good. i didnt install new shocks im still on the stockers(owner before me installed oem). the stance is very good also. im sure there are more expensive out on the market but i think these are a good deal. you dont bounce over the bumps but they are alittle stiffer then stock. peace.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
they arent that low, i had them on for a while and my muffler never scraped, you just gotta be careful if the roads where you live are shitty, like here. take driveways at an angle and things like that. besides, the lowest point of the car is right in between the front wheels and if you happen to take a bump too fast then the towhooks in front will usually save you

get shocks and at least the front camber kits with them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts