Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H22 Accord 7,500 or trade for newer model civic hatch

94 4 door have h22 tranny too that will be included in it as well,ACT HDSS clutch,AEM big brake kit,AEM pads,AEM CAI,17’’ Velox VX-8,APEX’i N1 dampers,JDM black headlights,VIS CF hood,month old paint,RED valve cover, have stock as well, DC sports cat back exhaust,front and rear tower bars, with extra DC sports one,high flow cat,moogen front black lip,APEX’i rev/speed meter,APEX’i vtec controller, JDM power fold in mirrors(not hooked up). Asking 7,500 or trade for a newer model hatch. Pix: http://www.hondaspec.com/forsale/94Accord/

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
53 views and not one comment. someone make me an offer i really need to get rid of the car and will make someone a good deal on it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
how long has it been dropped? how many miles? honestly, it's a ten year old car; what kind of problems does it have? Are the front rotors AEM rotors?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has been dropped for about two years. It is on a Apexi N1 full coilover conversion, coilovers, shocks, dampers, etc. The body has 135,000 on the clock and about 52,000 on the motor. The only problem that i know of is that it may need a IACV, but i am going to take it off and clean it up this wkend to see if that helps the idle problem. And honestly that is it. Nothing else, has A/C and No CEL'S;) And yes it has a AEM big brake kit on it with AEM pads.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im in Cleveland like an hr from Knox. It looks like from your background in your car you are in Gatlinburg. Am i close:)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Close. The pic was taken near Boone, NC. I went to college there. I'm living in Wilmington NC right now, but I'm looking for another car. I'll be in boone in Dec, you want to meet me there so I can see the ride up close?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool with me if i still have it just hit me up. Do you know how many miles that is from Cleveland or say Knox.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
If you go about sixty the whole way it's about 4 - 41/2 hours between Knox/cleveland and Boone. I think it's like 250 miles or so. I know between boone and Wilmington is about 330 miles, but it's I-40 the whole way. PM me if you sell, and I'll PM you when I know the exact dates I'll be in Boone.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i may have a buyer for u how can we get ahold of u. and is the price flexible?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts