Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aem cai
dc header
skunk 2 intake mani
aem pulleys
vafc (untuned)
mangnaflow cat back
crower stage 3 cams ready to be put in any day now
nx 50 shot (he did not spray on the vid and those numbers were without spray they were na)
findaza flywheel 8 pounds

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
skinnypimp46 said:
aem cai
dc header
skunk 2 intake mani
aem pulleys
vafc (untuned)
mangnaflow cat back
crower stage 3 cams ready to be put in any day now
nx 50 shot (he did not spray on the vid and those numbers were without spray they were na)
findaza flywheel 8 pounds
i am assuming you got valvesprings and the such. I'm getting my stuff installed the 21st of this month:

Crower stage II cams
Crower Cam gears
Crower valvesprings and retainers
Supertech exhaust valves
ARP head studs
New OEM vavle seals
Spark racing cam seal

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
98Vtec said:
i am assuming you got valvesprings and the such. I'm getting my stuff installed the 21st of this month:

Crower stage II cams
Crower Cam gears
Crower valvesprings and retainers
Supertech exhaust valves
ARP head studs
New OEM vavle seals
Spark racing cam seal
thats not my car but he did get valve springs and retainers. He had crower stage 2 cams installed but they broke :confused at 3000rpm he called crower and they said they have had problems out of the stage 2 and now they are supposed to be 15% stronger. Crower said the reason that they broke is because he had stage 3 valve springs and retainers (they gave him the wrong ones) anyway him shipped them back to them and they gave him stage 3's for free.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
98civic4door said:
aint you supposed to dyno in 3rd?

the dyno that we went to the guy told us that 4cin cars are suppose to dyno in 4th :confused different dyno different situation I guess :confused

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I allway got the impressions that the lower the gear the more hp would read out and that 3rd in our honda's are the closest you will get to a direct drive gear ratio,but I have not done it so I dont know :)

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
98civic4door said:
I allway got the impressions that the lower the gear the more hp would read out and that 3rd in our honda's are the closest you will get to a direct drive gear ratio,but I have not done it so I dont know :)
no, its still gonna put out the same power in any gear. Theres all sorts of settings you can do on the computer of the dyno.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
98civic4door said:
cool thanks for the info.BTW nice vid it sounds damn good :tu

thanks man right now we have just finished getting my apexi n1 exhaust installed looks nice and it has a nice deep rumble, but it is loud as hell I love it!!! :D We will have some more vids up in the next couple of days there are cops out everywhere tonight (high school spring break) so I dont want to go out and ripe on it. We have some vids of all of my boys (including myself) at the track it's only the 1/8 but theres some fun stuff we just have to buy that peice that goes from the video camera to the computer. I did the video on this site on my digital camera so bare with me, anyways any of u know how to edit video just to show highlights it would help me greatly I'm tryin to get the best quailty with music and stuff in the background thanks for the help. :byye

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.