Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
what motor is in the car now? how much are u buying the motor for? the reason I ask is, for the price to swap in a h22 u could build and turbo the existing motor and push more hp...Im not tryin to discourage you from doin what you want, but to just consider your options.

·
Registered
101 Posts
well to find out the exact motor...open the hood, look on the block itself to the left of the header, and down about an inch...its engraved into the block...should say something like b16a3...I still think u should take the money you have saved, and build the shit out of the motor you got...I would rather have a built and turbo'd 1.5, then a stock h22...but thats just me

if u do go ahead and do it, post some pics when its done, cause u dont see very many h22 sols

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for the link for the mounts I thought they would've been a little cheaper than $750. Does anyone know of a diffrent place to get mounts?As soon as I find the right motor mounts for the right price the motor will be shipped and installed by the end of March.I'll post pics of the whole process

·
Registered
101 Posts
cool keep us updated man

·
Registered
101 Posts
a buddy of mine bought a b18 from them, and had only good things to say...Id say check em out

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.