Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i used the search function, and haven't found any really concrete information regarding an h22 into a 94' integra

i blew my motor in my 94' gs-r integra, and im considering a h22 swap, but need information......so here are my questions....

an h22 will fit into a 94' integra, but with what proper modifications? what will i be needing?

whats are the cons? pros? will i be losing power steering/air conditioning?

any websites that can direct me towards more information regarding this?

is this a cheaper investment then a 99' b18c1?(which i can find for $2600)

thanks in advance guys :)

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
it will fit with some modifications. get hasport engine mounts. the pros i see is a better platform to work with, more lower end torque, more potential than B18C1. the cons i see are the money it might cost to put it in, and if you plan to use it for autoX. but for street driving, its not much of a problem

now A/C and P/S is one of the most frequently asked questions. yes you can keep P/S, but for A/C, u might need to do some little fabrication to get the thing to fit.

if i were you..i'd take the B18C1 and just get it bored to 2.0 liters. it might cost as much as an h22 swap, but you get to keep the better rod to stroke ratio for your high revving needs.:)

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think you're questions have been answered, I just wanted to say thats pretty tight, I haven't really heard of anyone droping an H22 in a teg, I think thats phat, good luck

·
Registered
506 Posts
because you spend less, get more HP, more torque, and you CAN retain your AC and power steering

·
Registered
177 Posts
i had an h22a in my integra then i blew my motor and now im builting a h22a for turbo or nos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts