Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys so heres the deal. This guy i know is getting rid of 4 H22 motors (just the motors) for $400 each and i'm planning on buying one and swapping it into my 93 Civic Si. So besides the tranny, aftermarket mounts, and ecu, what else would i need for the swap?

·
Registered
145 Posts
alot of things.........

alot of things r required 4 tha big h22a swap my man...........

u will need of course:

1) engine
2) tranny
3) mounts
4) axles
5) harness
6) ecu

i def suggest upgrading tha clutch and flywheel my man!!!!! prelude trannys sux balls yo.........

has sport and pri mounts r tha way 2 go 4 mounts my man and upgrading ur axles is a big plus w/ this swap my man!!!!! i also suggest gettin a fluidyne radiator or using a gsr integra radiator my man 4 efficient cooling as tha h22a will heat up like a mofo my man!!!!!!! just words of experience my man........

i got an h22a swap in my lil 94 honda ciivc hb dx my man..........

www.cardomain.com/id/2shae

:D :clap :bh

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so do you think it'll be cheaper to buy the parts piece by piece or buying the complete swap package? and if i do decide to go with the H22, what should i look out for to make sure i'm buying a good motor?

·
Registered
145 Posts
all gravy........

speedy_si_racer said:
so do you think it'll be cheaper to buy the parts piece by piece or buying the complete swap package? and if i do decide to go with the H22, what should i look out for to make sure i'm buying a good motor?
it is much easier 2 buy tha h22a swap complete my man if u can find bro!!!!! i say either get a jdm h22a or a h22a1 !!!! tha h22a4 and a7 r bitches 2 swap in b/c of tha tranny's........lmao!!!!!

mian thing on buying a good motor........is tha condition and and how many miles and tha reason 4 sale unless it is from a shop my man!!!!! most shops gurantee tha motor 2 crank over and all !!!!!! do not 4get to prime tha motor of its fluids be4 u fully start tha engine my man!!!!!

i hope this has helped my man????

:D :clap :byye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts