Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so my friend had me install new seals in his H22. It is a 95 OBD1 version. I installed the front crank seal and the balance shaft seal. Replaced the timing belt had ALL timing marks lined up on crank pulley, balancer shaft pulley and drive gear. Timing marks on the cams were straight up at #1 cylinder TDC.

My problem is that I got everything lined up and the wires are on right and the firing order is right on but it starts and runs fine then if you give it gas it cuts out and will not rev right. I checked timing at the flywheel and if I adjust the dizzy almost completely back it is right at the mark on the flywheel where it is supposed to be. but if I adjust it towards the front of the car it acts like it is going to die. Somehow I am thinking it jumped time but I am not sure how or why. Somone give me some insight on this., I am running a P13 OBD1 ecu. I also tried a chipped P28 with an H22 basemap on it and it runs crappier.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.