Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my exaust sounds better not loud and the rev picks up quicker @ 4500 not Vtac point thats 5800. i do not have a stock to prospeed comparison sorry

183whp and 143TQ

jdm h22
cheap short ram
apexi exaust

aem tuned soon

looking to turbo soon

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Civic Nation said:
my exaust sounds better not loud and the rev picks up quicker @ 4500 not ***** point thats 5800. i do not have a stock to prospeed comparison sorry

183whp and 143TQ

jdm h22
cheap short ram
apexi exaust

aem tuned soon

looking to turbo soon
the header is nice and all but... why you go out and buy new header when you have plans for turbo in the near future??? :confused
its just a waste of money :noo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no it's not i'm going to sell for 375 plus shipping when it goes up for sale? i might heat wrap explicit damn thing engine bay gets so hot as explicit. :mad

installing skunk2 intake manfolds and a 68mm throttle body and nology wires and a fuel pressure gauge also a srt fuel rai.l looking to be in the 190's with this i want to do some aem tuning.i got aem cam gears at 0 right now i would like to see where i end up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
98vtec said:
should have gotten an RMF ;)
I second that...

As far as the prospeed goes... I made 191whp on a dynojet with it, an intake and an apex'i n1... The tuner sucked too...

It was kinda impressive but I sold it a month later... so you can tell I wasn't personally all that satisfied with it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.