Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo its my first time going to do an engine swap...im plainin to get a H22 buh I dunno which year would most satisfy me...if someone would please tell me some facts

-I got a 91 Accord
-Would like to know how much power each engine has
-Which one is the best quality
-Last, can you add turbo to any of them?

Ight thanks a lot I appericate the replays thanks :clap

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
ricer said:
please look at the sticky at the accord section and find out by doin a search theres just so much to list and just repeating it is gonna annoy everyone.
noobs teachin noobs, gawd how love sho

*tear*

·
Registered
247 Posts
excuse me but im no noob its just been awhile since ive been to this site because this site just doesnt do it for me anymore. And furthermore its people like you that get it all wrong and cause most of the people who know alotta shit like me to leave rather than start arguments from nogood name callers who have nothing to do but shout noob all day im out 1.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
give me my +rep back, ungrateful bastid.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Well there are tons of VERY knowledgable people who come to these forums but since they "just" joined they start with 0 posts and so they look like noobs but they really might not be... plus the people who leave other forums to come here. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.