Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I need to know what parts to use on my swap .. I read many F.A.Q.s but many seem to contridict each other or just dont mention at all..

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE AN H22 IN YOUR 5th GEN.

EXHAUST .. I want GReddy Si 93-95 DOHC VTEC header, magnaflow 93-95 cat. and Tanabe accord 94-97 cat-back. Reading the FAQs it seems that Ill need a 97+ type SH (H23) Header b/c its shorter? Can someone please ferify some of this? will my set-up work?!

DISTRIBUTOR CAP -- Prelude 93-95 DOHC VTEC? or Civic Si 99-00?

FUEL RAIL - will my original accord one bolt up? or will I need a 92-95 rail? or a 97+ rail?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
get a cat to match the year header(h22) you have, dont know about lengths cuz when i did it on my friends car we had the collector chopped and welded a shorter and larger collector.

jdm internal coil use 00 civic SI or 90-93 accord ex cap and rotor
usdm internal coil use 92-95 prelude vtec cap

accord fuel rail will fit.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have an H22? b/c the accord 94-97 and prelude fuel rail are very different. the accord 90-93 and prelude h22 share the same AEM rail part #, but the accord 94-97 is a whole nother part # .. so im thinking the 90-93 will work, but highly doubting the 94-97. Im just gonna get an H22 AEM rail, that should work .. correct? :confused

how sure are you about the Civic Si cap?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.