Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is my car VS another Prelude VTEC.

His car has CAI, VAFC (VTEC set to 4500! and Secondary runners open at 3k) :bh Also has 2.25" Exhaust. Stage II Racing Clutch

My car is the black one in the video
ACT Stage II Racing Clutch, Fidanza 11lb Aluminum Flywheel, Cold Air Intake, 2.5" Custom Exhaust w/ Hi Flow Cat on Y pipes with Flowmaster mufflers.

Click here to see Video

I clearly should have won this race until 4th gear, where (If you cant hear) I have trouble getting it into gear fast enough. My shift light was also set at 5k So spare the talk about the light. I should have set it with my shifts. (Sorry if it blinds you) LOL

Enjoi..

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
REVHARDH22 said:
Agreed! Im still workin on it. I dont like to take it over the speed limit very much. LOL as hard is that is to believe.
I know how you feel. I always feel paranoid even gasing it in first and breaking the tires a little. Usually feel like Im being watched and going to get caught for doing something bad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya that would be my car.. LOL I bought it like that so dont hate. But If it makes you feel better, Im reverting to a Single pipe with a Apexi-N1 Muffler.

Right now its a 2.5 Custom Piping with Hi Flo Cat and 2 Flowmasters so you can imagine how loud that shit is.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
skinnypimp46 said:
nice vid :clap btw 98vtec I like that pic in ur sig :D also, where did u buy ur lip kit from :confused
local shop....i believe wings west actually went out of business, but if you would like anymore info use pm's. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like how I jumped his whole car on him at the launch but because he had VTEC set so low he caught up slowly enough. Plus my exhaust isnt helping me. I have other great videos coming.

One of them as a flyby with both preludes. Sounds great.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
tegra90LS said:
Whatever car you can hear the most in the video sounds horrible...wow lol. Sounds like a can of bee's.
may be the camera sound input but h22a motors sound great with the proper exhuast system to me. they have a natural high pingy sound which can be adjusted depending on the type of muffler you go with. i have two awsome sounding h22's in my group

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.