Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wella, I'm in the market for a new engine, b/c my stock h23 isn't cutting out for me. I have a 92 Si automatic, and I really need an h22a with a 5-speed transmission. My h23 in my car is 2.3, and the h22 is 2.2... would that become a problem for me? And does anyone know where I can get a really good hook up deal somewhere in the South for one of those bad boys (h22)?

· Registered
903 Posts
importzboi said:
Wella, I'm in the market for a new engine, b/c my stock h23 isn't cutting out for me. I have a 92 Si automatic, and I really need an h22a with a 5-speed transmission. My h23 in my car is 2.3, and the h22 is 2.2... would that become a problem for me? And does anyone know where I can get a really good hook up deal somewhere in the South for one of those bad boys (h22)?
i just posted a thread called JDM group buy... refer to that and it will explain ;)

· Registered
388 Posts
importzboi said:
That is a very common swap man. You shouldn't have any problems at all.....and Lakemount seems to have a really good hookup from the sound of his thread!

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Re: Re: H22

LakeMountLude said:

i just posted a thread called JDM group buy... refer to that and it will explain ;)

haha I forgot to mention this guy...he wants an H22 as well....i grew up with him, we used to throw rocks and berries at each other....now there are atleast 3 people i know that wants it..are you trying to become a distributor or something Lake? seems like a profitable job...lots of people want JDM parts...

· Registered
2,092 Posts
importzboi said:
for the swap, you dont need to change anything (such as axels, motor mounts) stuff like that, all you need is a new ECU, transmission and engine.

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha I forgot to mention this guy...he wants an H22 as well....i grew up with him, we used to throw rocks and berries at each other....now there are atleast 3 people i know that wants it..are you trying to become a distributor or something Lake? seems like a profitable job...lots of people want JDM parts...
Juss so you all know... we never threw rocks at each other... only berries and pears :p

· Registered
25 Posts
wheres a good place to go to find an H22A with trans and ecu? anyone know? anyone get a deal? help out please

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.