Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 99 lude with no rear crushed in accident, it still runs, only 5,300 miles. he wants $3,ooo for everything. I think it is a good deal, what do any of you think? And just how hard is it to put an H22 in a rex. I would like some one to answer that has done one or seen one done. thanks

· Registered
2,120 Posts
if you can get a good suspension setup...i say go for it. otherwise i advice not to go with it

my cuzin has a h22 94 hatch and the horror stories about it not being able to turn is a bunch of speculation and horseshit......that car handles perfectly on tokico shocks and coilovers.

its a good deal and such...but yer worries would have to deal with the mount setup not cracking since i believe you have to weld in the mounts. jes as long the mounts are in place, you have a good suspension....i cant see why you cant have a h22. yer gonna have to use a hammer in a couple of spots buts its all good. only problem you mite have racing the car is launching it.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car will be 99.9% for the strip, so I could give a shit about turning at 35+ mph. I also can weld pretty good, and If I can't weld it my step father can since he has been a boilermaker for 20 years. My main concern is the computer setup. Launch problems will be taken care of when the suspension is done hyperflex kit, kyb agxs, and skunk drag spings.

· Registered
154 Posts
every one is coming back thats good.........

· Registered
176 Posts
THEone said:
I found a 99 lude with no rear crushed in accident, it still runs, only 5,300 miles. he wants $3,ooo for everything. I think it is a good deal, what do any of you think? And just how hard is it to put an H22 in a rex. I would like some one to answer that has done one or seen one done. thanks
I don't think it is worth do it... I would prefer using this money to build a b18....or zc .. ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.