Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the site and to hondas in general. I am about to buy a del sol with an h22a swap. It is a nice car and the engine has 45,xxx and the body has 100,000 miles. Is there anything I should be looking for as far as problems with the swap? It looks like he did a good job as far as the swap. He had it professionally done but I am just wondering if there are any known problems with the swap. I am going to look at it this weekend. Thanks for the help.

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
2,885 Posts
it's been covered multiple times with some very good information, please try searching in this forum, as well the civic, since it's basically the same swap for an EG civic (92'-95')

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i searched and found a lot of info but was just wondering if there was anything specific to look for with del sols swapped. Most of the posts where swaps into other cars. I have heard about axle problems, etc. Just wondering if there was anything else I should look out for. Thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else know anything that I should be looking for specifically? I heard there are problems with the axles. He has an aftermarket radiator. Anything would be appreciated. I did a search but most of the things with h22's were for different cars. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts