Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems with the ecu on my H22A swap. I'm installing a H22A in my 93 prelude si 4ws. The ecu that was included with the motor is a p0f. I can't find any info on that ECU other than is seems to be from an Accord. The engine won't idle with that ecu, I have to keep on the reving it or it dies. When I use the p14 that was in the car it idles fine. Is there any problems with running the p14 until I can get another ecu?

· Registered
249 Posts
You need the p13 ecu.. thats the one for the h22a.. The POF sounds like an older accord ecu, which will not work.. whatever you do, do NOT put in a gsr/civic ecu without chipping or mapping it first.. you'll blow ur shit up

Accords and Preludes are the oddballs in the honda family, they have differnet wiring and different chipsets on their ecu's
stick with a p13 and your good to go :tu

· Registered
3,967 Posts
I'm not sure that it would cause any major problems... but I wouldn't drive it hard AT ALL while running that ECU. work on getting a P13 ASAP.

also, the search function works wonders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.