Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finshed my H22a conversion. Having a Bad problem now. Car starts but have a prob. here it is.

ECU
throughs up the code for the fuse assembly is gone I switched it with another accord my friend owns. Still same problem.

When driving the car it backfires close around redline. Now for some odd reasons before redline. It will start to die out i adjusted idle just to keep it moving. Checked timing looks fine. I added the external coil/ first time I used a MSD SS coil, had this problem. Then I added stock accord coil same problem. I have new plugs and wires. And gettin a good spark. I have no clue what else to try. Any input would be sweet.

F13
I will try to add a clip soon as i can of what it does

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well thing is I believe the wires are all correct. I had a ACCORD LX no vtec before I started i used the accord wire harrness and me and a boy wired in Vtec really easy done it before. ECU and the MOTOR are 92-95 H22a I also threw on a 96 or so GSR ecu same problem. was idle at 3/400 then just die . any other question ask me..

did you install the resistor pack that goes to the fuel injectors?
not sure. My boy was doin most of the top work. but i will find out and let you know. Im still doing a clip.... just tryin to get it on here to paly.

F13

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.