Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was going to do i swap but im selling the car now and moving the motor is out of a 95 prelude with 20,000 miles on it bought it from a redneck shop so there is no paper work on it every thing seams ok the crank spins so do the cams i replaced the valve cover seal and the plugs it needs plug wires and dis cap a couple sencers are broken but u can just use yours the wireing harness is there i also have the ecu i do not have the tranny it is in my accord so don't ask i will not sell it im asking $900 for motor and ecu need to sell this week as for im moving and really need the money

·
Registered
981 Posts
what are the specs on an h23a?

·
Registered
698 Posts
hmmmm, that would go nice w/ my h23 tranny...... too bad im broke :( my car needs too many things right now when the motor works fine

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya but this is the time to get it there would be no shipping charges u could just come over to my house and get it

·
Registered
698 Posts
sorry buck, cant shell out cash now, i just bought new wheels and a greddy evo cat back, im low on cash now, and i need a job, find me a good job i like and ill tink agian bout the motor

·
Registered
698 Posts
a job i would like doing, not flippin grease patties

·
Registered
698 Posts
hell i dont know, like working at a import shop, like dathans shop, but he moved to tampa, so thats out. i dont know.... parts dept at a honda place

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
go to nrg see if u can get a job there sean might hire u prolly not though or go to honda

·
Registered
705 Posts
what kinda hp would i expect out of that engine if i swapped into my 95 civic cp. i originally wanted a h22 but hmmm:rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
same hp u would get buy putting in any thing else 160 hp but u will be way faster couse your lighter

i see them go for $1500 all the time with more miles and just the motor im throughing the ecu in with the motor for $900 thats a good deal

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hybridhbsi said:
was going to do i swap but im selling the car now and moving the motor is out of a 95 prelude with 20,000 miles on it bought it from a redneck shop so there is no paper work on it every thing seams ok the crank spins so do the cams i replaced the valve cover seal and the plugs it needs plug wires and dis cap a couple sencers are broken but u can just use yours the wireing harness is there i also have the ecu i do not have the tranny it is in my accord so don't ask i will not sell it im asking $900 for motor and ecu need to sell this week as for im moving and really need the money
WORLD'S LONGEST SENTENCE

Stolen?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Stated quite simply, I don't know jack about the h23a, would i be better off with the h23a or the h22a. as far as hp goes the h22a since it carries 40+ more than the h23a, but are they're reliable turbos worth buying for the h23a or would i be better off saving for the h22a?:rolleyes: IM me with some details, thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no its not hot i bought it and they bot it from a honda shop but the guy went some were else to get his car fixed so i bought it for $1000 its not stolen

1 - 20 of 41 Posts