Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im swapping a h22 into my eg and was looking at the h2b kit. I read you can use b-series linkage, clutch, and axles. Someone also said the gearing on a gsr tranny would make it alot quicker but when would it top out? Is this the only way to really get around breaking axles on a h22 swapped car? I seen some company called evolution made them just wondering if there mounts are even worth a shit?

·
Registered
475 Posts
i think it would be totally worth it. way way better gearing. you use b series everything and the kit comes with the driver side engine mount. only phsyical thing you have to do is knock in your driver side frame rail.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Im swapping a h22 into my eg and was looking at the h2b kit. I read you can use b-series linkage, clutch, and axles. Someone also said the gearing on a gsr tranny would make it alot quicker but when would it top out? Is this the only way to really get around breaking axles on a h22 swapped car? I seen some company called evolution made them just wondering if there mounts are even worth a shit?
Do the swap right or don't do it. Put the h22 trans in and mount the shifter cable tray. Don't be a h2b fag thats just stupid then your stuck paying inflated prices for B-series parts like every other b-series douche instead of useing cheaper f and h series parts. Its easy to do and the mounts should be bought from: explicitspeedperformance.net or nowhere at all. No the axles don't break on h series car swaps if you use a good mount kit and a good set of stock axles. Used axles from the junkyard do not fall in the category of good or at least they rarely do. I have done probably 10 or more H22s in all kinds of honda chassis and have never had problems with axles breaking. My last one was my wifes H22 swapped DA with explictspeeds mount kit. They are by far the best out of all the mount kits i've seen for this swap. I don't have anything to do with them if your wondering that hell I don't even drive hondas anymore because I got bored with them but those guys make good shit and its cheap in price.

H2b is for queers that cant drill 4 bolt holes in the "transmission tunnel" and hook up a couple cables. They are usually the guys that don't have the iabs working either or like to use a p28 with a "chip" they got from ebay to run the h22 off of. Make the car just like how it is in the prelude and you'll be super happy. btw to give you an idea a DA integra with a falken 912s a open diff trans full interior full tank of gas. coilovers all poly bushing traction bars a dc header stock da airbox stock ls exhaust runs 14.2 with no usable traction till the top of third in the 1/4 mile. With a lsd and and some bfg drag radials I guarantee a low 13 possibly a 13 flat. O yeah and that was with the EGR fuctional and all the evap equipment and passing the state ref in CA. Where it really shined was on the freeway from 60mph + though super fast up to the top speed of 5th gear. Unfortunetaly the speedo couldnt read that high but you can calculate the speed if your bored some day. I won't tell you the secret to getting around the ELD fault that you will get when you put the P13 in the DA its so easy but its my little secret. good luck

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
IMO use all parts for the motor if H then use H if B then use B this is the right way......if its a race car then no id say no rules...skidtron...h2b was intended for off road use.....just as there is bellhousings for 700r4s for chevy its the same shit here......since the B series is a expensive bandwagon, and an evil money pit to you.. im gonna drop it here............

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Do the swap right or don't do it. Put the h22 trans in and mount the shifter cable tray. Don't be a h2b fag thats just stupid then your stuck paying inflated prices for B-series parts like every other b-series douche instead of useing cheaper f and h series parts. Its easy to do and the mounts should be bought from:
yes because wanting better gearing and a wider variety of transmission selection makes you a fag.....:rolleyes

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
yes because wanting better gearing and a wider variety of transmission selection makes you a fag.....:rolleyes
yeah of course its gay
I mean everyone knows that taking the h motor and mating it to the b series tranny is about as gay as you can get
I mean even though ITS BEEN FUCKING PROVEN THAT YOU WILL LOWER YOUR TIMES BY GOING FROM A H SERIES TO A B SERIES tranny
its still very gay
and no one in a honda wants to look gay

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
yeah of course its gay
I mean everyone knows that taking the h motor and mating it to the b series tranny is about as gay as you can get
I mean even though ITS BEEN FUCKING PROVEN THAT YOU WILL LOWER YOUR TIMES BY GOING FROM A H SERIES TO A B SERIES tranny
its still very gay
and no one in a honda wants to look gay
man what would we do without his vast knowledge on how to get to a "superfast" 14.2 1/4 mile...now you can finally defeat jdm fast stock 2 liter wrx's.....:fear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts