Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RETRACTING MY PREVIOUSLY MEAN STATEMENT !!!!!HELLO FORUM ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
i feel your pain on every ricer in there no fast little honda or integra trying to race ya. hell, even some honda's with turbos are still slow as hell. like this boosted integra i raced at 1/2 throttle. meanwhile he was giving his car all it had and still couldn't even stay remotely close to me.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
good job on being a troll.. at least you found something you do well.:tu:

edit: ooohhh nooooeess!!!11 he brought another troll wf him.:walkout:

nothing better to do tonight boys? why don't you get together and give each other reach-arounds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clayton said:
good job on being a troll.. at least you found something you do well.:tu:

Awww looks like we already have a slow hater up in here ....WELCOME...........:lol2: besides im not a troll , im fairly good looking;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trailers are for what ? You mean they are for towing your underpowered junker when you blow it up trying to keep up with me .....

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
HONDA=TAMPON said:
Awww looks like we already have a slow hater up in here ....WELCOME...........:lol2: besides im not a troll , im fairly good looking;)
yes i do hate slow, i also hate assholes with nothing better to do with their time but register for a board and troll until they get banned. it's just sad. why not just respect car enthusiasts no matter what the drive? there are guys that drive camaros and mustangs that post here, not to mention all the guys (like me) who respect detroit iron and know hondas' limitations.

basically what i'm *saying* is get a life, we don't need this kind of bullshit here.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
HONDA=TAMPON said:
Trailers are for what ? You mean they are for towing your underpowered junker when you blow it up trying to keep up with me .....
no dumbshit, it means i don't like trailer queens unless they are unstreetable drag cars.

kthxbye.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
i wish i had a 750 hp 67 shelby gt500 super snake mustang :cry:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey cart whats your mos bro? im in the army also but, im not active duty i just got back from iraq in august!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
clayton said:
yes i do hate slow, i also hate assholes with nothing better to do with their time but register for a board and troll until they get banned. it's just sad. why not just respect car enthusiasts no matter what the drive? there are guys that drive camaros and mustangs that post here, not to mention all the guys (like me) who respect detroit iron and know hondas' limitations.

basically what i'm *saying* is get a life, we don't need this kind of bullshit here.

Your right , outta repsect i will remove my thread !!!Im just kinda mad cause there is all kinds on my forums that tell BS stories and piss people off ....C ya round though ;)

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I8RICE said:
hey cart whats your mos bro? im in the army also but, im not active duty i just got back from iraq in august!
military police, i leave for boot camp on thursday... THANK GOD b/c this town blows more ass than a civic dx w/ a coffee can for a muffler and a park bench on the trunk.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
cartmania13 said:
i wish i had a 750 hp 67 shelby gt500 super snake mustang :cry:
that'd be cool.:tu2:

if i could build a 67 though, it'd be a blue & white camaro 454 SS with the flip-out headlights & redwall tires.:tu:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
clayton said:
that'd be cool.:tu2:

if i could build a 67 though, it'd be a blue & white camaro 454 SS with the flip-out headlights & redwall tires.:tu:
[homer]gsshgsgsshgshgh[/homer]

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
HONDA=TAMPON said:
Your right , outta repsect i will remove my thread !!!Im just kinda mad cause there is al kinds on my forums that tell BS stories and piss people off ....C ya round though ;)
nah just settle down & hang out.. we have a great OT forum full of all kinds of enthusiasts.:tu2:

your username is weak though.:p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
clayton said:
nah just settle down & hang out.. we have a great OT forum full of all kinds of enthusiasts.:tu2:

your username is weak though.:p

LOL......one of my ricer friends gave me that name....shame on him !! But i really have seen some Lil 4 bangers " eclipse " that could just straight up put the smack down , you have to respect those kinda numbers !!!!! It means alot of time and love went into the car ......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HONDA=TAMPON said:
LOL......one of my ricer friends gave me that name....shame on him !! But i really have seen some Lil 4 bangers " eclipse " that could just straight up put the smack down , you have to respect those kinda numbers !!!!! It means alot of time and love went into the car ......
Oh , and money !!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
well cart all i can say i good luck and pay attention to detail on every little thing. and dont try to get noticed by the DI. my DI didnt know me till about my 7th week when i screwed something up. he was how long have you been in my platoon? i was like since the start he was like damn your good now drop:mad:

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
HONDA=TAMPON said:
yeah pruven performance (among others of course) builds some nasty mitsus.:tu:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.