Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know this questions been asked before, but I searched a few places and couldn't find. I know most of you aren't big fans of these, but my brother bought me some for my bday last week. They're the 1 piece. The set didnt come with instructions, but it seems pretty simple to isntall, the basic grounds and stuff. Are there any special things I should do while installing? Any steps? I know i have to take the fenders off and all that. Just asking if theres any tricks. Thanks in advance for the help. And if you feel like you have to flame, please avoid :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
i just did this yesterday. i just removed my top half of my bumper and end bolts and folded it down so i could remove the old lights.after the old lights are out lay out your wiring. the red fuesed wires go to the battery and the relays just scew some were out of the way, then connect the two plugs to the lights and the other one to the original drivers side plug. the other side original plug doesnt get used. then wire up the angel eye wires and park wires to the original parker signal. then just screw in the earths. and it should work.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i just used a cutless splicer and connected the angels to parking light wires. red to red. black to black. easy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
mine didnt seem to fit so well though with big gaps in between the bumper and the lights, i just used some door seal style rubber to fill the gaps. At first i got really lost because i didnt realise that the posts on the conectors were removable, one conector had two post and the other had none and i was like "wat the". glad i could help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts