Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a huge HALO fan, but it's nice to see commercials and advertisement aimed directly at vg players.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
sic

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
looks cool

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ecko Halo OSDT hoodie dresses you like Master Chief

Face it: you'll never be Master Chief from Halo. For one, he's a fictional character. But beyond that, you just don't have the constitution to be a Space Marine. But hey, you can still dress like one.

Ecko just released a limited edition ODST hoodie to coincide with the launch of Halo: OSDT. When fully zipped up, it'll make you look as threatening to hostile aliens as you're ever going to look. You can buy it now for $88.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Ecko Halo OSDT hoodie dresses you like Master Chief

Face it: you'll never be Master Chief from Halo. For one, he's a fictional character. But beyond that, you just don't have the constitution to be a Space Marine. But hey, you can still dress like one.

Ecko just released a limited edition ODST hoodie to coincide with the launch of Halo: OSDT. When fully zipped up, it'll make you look as threatening to hostile aliens as you're ever going to look. You can buy it now for $88.
You on Marc' payroll now?? :cool

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
wait a minute, i can't see shit. is there a new halo game out??? i'll need that for my son if so and how the hell have i not heard about it?

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
wait a minute, i can't see shit. is there a new halo game out??? i'll need that for my son if so and how the hell have i not heard about it?
Bungie announced it as HALO: RECON before, then sometime in spring the title got changed to HALO3: ODST. How you never heard of it? Beats me...

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
fuck teh movie, I wanna play this 4th halo :tu

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
I've never played any Halo games!
Might have to take a look at the 1st one :)

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Using the children to hide how hooked you are on the Xbox now i see . . . :lmao

"Dad can i have a turn now?" "in a minute!" :lmao :lol2

(JK)

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
I can see him doing it :lol

dad, kill that guy!!

no, hes on the same team. go do the dishes or something :p

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
it's like an addon, only for full price! yay!

gay halo is gay.

lol sorry, i'm just not a fan of fps games on console. keyboard + mouse > controller

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
yes, combat evolved is on there(H1) on xp. I think halo 2 is also, but vista only (gay)

fps games on a console are perfectly fine. the xbox, xbox 360, ps2, and ps3 all support keyboards. so tehre goes your hate of fps on a console :p

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Halo2 is for Vista but there is a patch for XP as well.

For those that never bought Halo Maps, they all come free with ODST. That alone is worth a lot.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts