Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Just played ODST, I gave it the 15 minute test, where I immediately got bored and didn't give a shit after 15 minutes. It was crap. It's Halo stuff in a random FPS game. Did not like.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Just played ODST, I gave it the 15 minute test, where I immediately got bored and didn't give a shit after 15 minutes. It was crap. It's Halo stuff in a random FPS game. Did not like.
It has 2 different styles of Gameplay, and personally I didn't like how they started the game, specifically no map. I can see how people may get dicouraged to play the game from just first few minutes b/c it not very noob friendly.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Well, I played all 4 of the first Halo's, including the Halo before Combat Evolved (did not play Halo Wars), and I just didn't like it. They threw me the basic "move your head" stuff, then left me in a city with no real goal that I cared about... and had to "investigate" shit... was not Halo... I play Halo for Halo, and Nancy Drew's Pretty Princess Fest for investigation boring stories with a really classy entertaining main character. I could not dual wield anything or jump rediculously high or even find freaking ammo for all the covenant still running around for some reason... I just got really disappointed. I wished it was more like Halo 3 I guess...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts