Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I would get a ticket if I took my blinker bulbs out.They was all dimm.I have dual haol's and one of the halo's go where the blinkers go and it doesent look good with a white halo and a dim blinker in the middle of it.I wouldnt think I would get a ticket cause some cars dont have corner blinkers and my moms 2000 oldsmobile doesen't even blink it just stays solid.I live in california cause I know it probably differs from states.O'yeah and I beat a atx ex civic (2dr 98-00 body) yesterday in my 93 lx sadan mtx and I have no performance mods.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes, you'd get a ticket if you removed your front blinker bulbs. If an officer noticed anyway. Oh, if the bulbs are dim, try removing the old bulb, cleaning the socket, and putting in a new bulb. Doesen't work every time, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think it just depends who the cops want to f**k with because I just called the police department and he said its fine as long as your taillights arent out.I live in bakersfield CA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.