·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Heck ya! Too bad you don't have a 360 :(

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I kinda got the whole storyline about mans progress into space. The Covi don't like us, but the really like the aliens who created the HALOs. Reach is a prequal to HALO:Combat Evolved, etc.

But for some reason I just can't get into it. I guess Killzone and Half-Life fills my outer space/sci-fi FPS niche. Kinda the same reason I don't play the Resistance series on the PS3.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
got my Halo Reach Legendary pack reserved a while back, finally we can do some gaming Dan! Also I'll be getting it a day early, making people jealous on Monday :D

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
got my Halo Reach Legendary pack reserved a while back, finally we can do some gaming Dan! Also I'll be getting it a day early, making people jealous on Monday :D
Hell ya! How in the world you getting it early?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since it's a midnight release the stores have to have it on-hand prior to that. So he either works in a retail location or knows somebody that does. That would be my simplest guess. Or he's part of the distribution chain (shipping, manufactoring, etc.) or knows somebody that is.

BTW: extended trailer got released.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Since it's a midnight release the stores have to have it on-hand prior to that. So he either works in a retail location or knows somebody that does. That would be my simplest guess. Or he's part of the distribution chain (shipping, manufactoring, etc.) or knows somebody that is.

BTW: extended trailer got released.

YouTube - Halo Reach Exclusive Deliver Hope Live Action Extended Trailer [HD]
Or has access to Microsoft Employee Store...:hehe I always get all the Microsoft games a day or 2 before the release dates.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah, that kinda falls into the manufactoring/publishing scheme of things. Awhiles back Danman and I got our Tiger Woods 2010 directly from EA in a somewhat similar fashion.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
my 7 yr old has been asking me when this was coming out every week for the last 3-4 months, thats what got me hyped up about getting it, the father son time and no more split screen action so he can't see where i'm at when we go head to head.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i know it sounds bad but i've had the talk with him about it not being real and stuff, he gets it.... it is pretty cool to hear him cracking up because he just blew the head off someone. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts