Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Who's playing? Campaign or multiplayer? What's your favorite gametypes so far? :confused

Holla!:p
Been playing campaign here and there.

Also been playing regular multiplayer. Also invasion which basically you got an offense/defense and the offense has basically gotta capture checkpoints which will open up another area which the offense has to capture and from there you got to take this core and bring it to anothe rarea where the offense wins.

Playing firefight too which is fun. Basically you just fight off wave and wave of enemy trying to get the highest score possible.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
^ Those "survival mode" games seem to be all of the rage lately. Nazi Zombies, the museum in MW2, Left4Dead, etc.

We should get Dead Rising 2 when it comes out next week.:lol2

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
ftw on the dead rising...mw2 and left4dead are the shit. only wish i had time to squeeze them all in along with my forza obsession still. but my kids are grounded from the x box's now so no halo reach, forza, l4d, or mw2, damn wife says when he's grounded there ain't no reason for me to play and she grounded him on the release date of halo reach right as we had our two copies in our two x box's and just as we got the system link going on the two tv's she blew a head gasket on him for his room.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts