Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post up here in the CRX forum and let everyone know that I have some CRX accessories for sale over in the Classified section.

OEM car cover (very rare!), nose mask and bra, factory service and electrical manuals, and an OEM AM/FM cassette radio. Check out the threads created by me. I'd rather sell to SHO homies than on feebay.

· Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My search of the internet revealed only one other OEM car cover for sale (listed on eBay), and that guy wants $500 for it (that's nuts). I couldn't find any mask/bra's anywhere (I got my set from College Hills Honda in 2005, and they no longer have any). There are a few factory manuals on eBay, but not a set of service and electrical manuals together.

The radio I just threw up on there because I have it. I don't even think anyone would want it unless they're doing a full OEM restoration.

And besides, the thread title says "hard to find". The only thing I listed as "rare" was the car cover. :rolleyes

· Registered
10,346 Posts
he sold all his parts, this was a classifieds thread

shit man, where did you get that stuff!! looks good. the bass tubes look fabricated though man

· Registered
65 Posts
Hey Rob,you wouldn't want to part with that new black armrest would you?? If not,any chance you could post the part# thats on the box so anybody intrested might have a shot at tracking one down?
You wont be able to find these crx accessories from Honda dealers...or anywhere for that matter... ebay is your best bet.

I wouldnt sell any of my accessories.. Took me forever to find them...especially in new-ish condition.

If I ever would sell the parts, I'd be asking alot for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.