Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone beaten this or even attempted it, this damn thing is brutal...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
My Boy is a little ahead of me on the game and he was telling me how stressed out he his over these higher missions.....:lol

He said he had to turn it off a couple of time b/c he felt as if he was gonna break the PS....:lol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
which one is 34? description? i beat a few of the higher challenges..but not in order

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its the one where the other MB's get like a 2min head start or something on Nurburgring and your in the McLaren MB...the closest ive come is like +35 seconds....need some more practice on the ring..

·
Registered
643 Posts
CBags04 said:
Its the one where the other MB's get like a 2min head start or something on Nurburgring and your in the McLaren MB...the closest ive come is like +35 seconds....need some more practice on the ring..
The best I could do was about 20 sec behind and that was after 2 HOURS OF TRYING! I must have replayed it like 15 times in a row! I just gave up because I was getting mad. :bh :bh :bh
1-10 aint too hard but after that is tough and the last few are crazy!
Strangely I did somehow manage to beat the Subaru challenge. It's one of the last ones. I got it on my 5th or 6th try. I think it was a fluke though. I tried to go back and beat it again and I couldn't. Can't remember what I did...

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The second hardest one to me was the Honda challenge, the Subaru one I got on my second try...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I (with the Drive Force Pro) easily obtained my A, B, IA, IB, & Super Licenses.
I also worked the Driving Missions #1-10, but #11-on are WORKING me.

It seems impossible. So I am just B-Specin' the Japanese Championship and earnin' some cash :)

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a new record for 34....5th place and 22 seconds behind the leader....this bitch is tough

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.