Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of them friday. I wont get them till monday though. Tell me what you think.

I decided to go with the 18's this time. I sold my old wheels to a customer wednesday. I use to have a set of 17" Katana Inspire. So, until then, Im stuck rollin on stock.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
on a civic?

wowow that's quite a statement...and horrible for performance...

to each his own.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I honestly don't know what to say to that....

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
bling bling. hey, its your car, do whatever you want to it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
they look like something that should be on SUV. I wanna see a pic of them on your car. they'll prob. look good if the cars dropped e'nuff. are they going on the hatch-back??

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
yeah definitely not on an import of any kind...truck rims just don't look nice on cars...esp. when mofo's put on 20's on old school monte's and caprice's - look like hos on stilletos

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i would rather kick myself in the nuts than rock those in my car. but if u like em, :btu

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh my god man. I have never seen so much animosity. The wheels are not SUV wheels, they are regular +40 wheels.

Yes, the car is lowered on TEIN SS dampers with the optional pillowball upper mounts.

The wheels only weigh 16 lbs without the tire. 21 lbs with the tire. Thats lighter then the stock wheels I had on my 03 civic.

I will post up pics soon. Yes, they are going on a hatch. If I dont like them, Ill just sell them, it will be an easy wheel to move.

Also, about the performance thing, right now its a stock civic, so, performace was lacking from day 1!

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
loudaudio1 said:
Oh my god man. I have never seen so much animosity. The wheels are not SUV wheels, they are regular +40 wheels.

Yes, the car is lowered on TEIN SS dampers with the optional pillowball upper mounts.

The wheels only weigh 16 lbs without the tire. 21 lbs with the tire. Thats lighter then the stock wheels I had on my 03 civic.

Even though they are ligher they will still take away about 5-10 hp because the rotational mass is being increased by 4 inches.

I will post up pics soon. Yes, they are going on a hatch. If I dont like them, Ill just sell them, it will be an easy wheel to move.

Also, about the performance thing, right now its a stock civic, so, performace was lacking from day 1!

Aren't you gonna do something about it? That's like driving a Ferrari and giving it 1/8 throttle and saying its slow. There's just so much you can do w/a Civic...
:tu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts