Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered dc 4-2-1 ss headers for my 5th gen lude and the guy told me that he would get them in in one week cuz he dint have them in stock and he had to order them. This was all the way bakc on 1/21/02. It is not 2-14-02 and he still hasnt received the headers. This is bs. he claims that "dc is dragging ass" and that they would get them in "this week". Has anyone besides me had problems with these guys? The only reason i purchased the headers from these guys is cuz they had my headers for $356 shipped (pretty good deal for ss headers).

· Registered
547 Posts
if he says they're on backorder, then they are. i ordered my dc ceramic header and my greddy evo from them. greddy parts were on backorder when i ordered the evo, it took a while, but i got it in a month or two. don't worry,... u'll get it!

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight. i aint flaming on ne one bro so dont gotta worry about that. This was my first time ordering from this place and i dint know if they were for sure or if they were a joke. i guess ill just have to wait it out.. oh and that adam guy is kewl. he was nice as heck on the fone when i talked to him. ill just wait it out hehe thanx for the responses peeps

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi Gold. Don't worry. Your safe ordering from us. I appreciate the praise from everyone else. AIE is a little more than a business out of a dorm room. Did over 1 million is sales last year. That isn't bad for 2.5 year old business. I'm the only one that answers the phone and emails, most of the time. We have some other part time staff that does packing. As for SS DC headers, they are oftern backordered at DC. We choose not to stock SS because for the low demand for them and their high price. Moral of the story, feel 110% safe ordering from us. You will get your items in a timely manner. If something is backordered, I'll tell you! Thanks for the support.

--Adam
Auto Image Enhancement, Inc.
www.aieonline.com
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.