Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, has anyone used a set of tanabe lowering springs? I think they are Sustec NF210 that gives 1.5 drops front and rear.
They are for my 02 TL Type-S.
Will they be close to the stock ride and also match the quality of H&R 50103 springs?
Thanks in advance.
I need help!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
yep! I have the NF210's on my 2003 Accord V6 Coupe. Got the 1.5 inch drop as you mentioned and the ride is basically identical to stock. Using the stock shocks and no problems to this point. The ride is great and so is the appearance with the 1.5 " drop. Have had this setup for about a year. If you want a stock ride and a non stock look I recommend the NF 210's.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
tanabe's are okay. my cousin has them on his civic and it's not too low of a drop, and it rides near stock. i still think the H&R's are better though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
tanabe's are okay. my cousin has them on his civic and it's not too low of a drop, and it rides near stock. i still think the H&R's are better though.
What makes you feel H&R springs are still better?
If you are to get new set of springs, would you get H&R springs? or tanabe springs for $10-20 cheaper?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
odk said:
yep! I have the NF210's on my 2003 Accord V6 Coupe. Got the 1.5 inch drop as you mentioned and the ride is basically identical to stock. Using the stock shocks and no problems to this point. The ride is great and so is the appearance with the 1.5 " drop. Have had this setup for about a year. If you want a stock ride and a non stock look I recommend the NF 210's.
Hey, thanks for your input. May I ask you where you are located?
I'm located in Chicago area and the roads are terribly horrible. Bumps everywhere and it makes my car bounce on every bump. If you are in Midwest area where it snows lots, and still feels like stock ride, that's gotta be real good springs and that would be what I want.
thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
akinaboy said:
Hey, thanks for your input. May I ask you where you are located?
I'm located in Chicago area and the roads are terribly horrible. Bumps everywhere and it makes my car bounce on every bump. If you are in Midwest area where it snows lots, and still feels like stock ride, that's gotta be real good springs and that would be what I want.
thanks.
Dayton Ohio area. We have all the bad road problems typical of the midwest in winter. Still no issues with the Tunabe springs. I'm quite satisfied. Ride is stock just lower and no bouncing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
odk said:
Dayton Ohio area. We have all the bad road problems typical of the midwest in winter. Still no issues with the Tunabe springs. I'm quite satisfied. Ride is stock just lower and no bouncing.
Great!
Thanks for your reply.
I just ordered a set and I will get back to you guys after my try.
thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.