Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
me and my ex back when i was in h.s. We were in my 88 accord, middle of winter and at a dead end by the water in brooklyn. We're going at it in the backseat, both of us butt naked with the windows steamed up good. My car was the only car on the street so the cops pull down the block to see if the car was deserted or stolen only to find it rocking back and forth. Next thing I know a female officer walks up to us and puts the flash light on us and is like what are you 2 doing. Stupid me at the time I say gee uh what does it look like? The cop gave me one look and said hurry up and get out of here. I didn't even bother to finish nutting I got dressed and drove off. I saw the cop car waiting around the corner when we left. when I got back to her house I was like thank god I didn't get a ticket or arrested.

·
Registered
972 Posts
can you get a ticket?? ive never been caught by cops but i have been caught by a couple walking by we were kinda stupid though we decided to try this in a parking lot. but we just stopped for a sec then we continued. we never tried it again.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I never said i got a ticket I said thank god I didn't get one. And if I would have got one it would have been for public indecency.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i got caught by the cops, but we werent actually having sex but the cop accused us. He called both of our parents and let them decide our punishment which nothing happened because our parents believed us.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
BlazSean said:
i got caught by the cops, but we werent actually having sex but the cop accused us. He called both of our parents and let them decide our punishment which nothing happened because our parents believed us.
haha i remember u tellin me that :giggle that does suck tho. cops can be dicks sometimes :td

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
delsol17 said:
have you ever been caught by the cops doing it in your honda?? and what happened??
Yes but didn't get a ticket since we were both 22 and not in a place that anyone would have seen. It was my fisrt car a 1991 Civic Base with the 4 speed. A shit load of room in it and my girlfriend (my wife now) was straddling me on the drivers seat. Good thing we were able to see that there was someone coming from about 1.5 mile away. it was a Napa county sherrif and he just checked our licenses and left us alone. From all he could see we were just enjoying the view.

As a matter of fact the very road we were screwing on is featured in a Speed Channel program called Victory by Design. The one where they are driving old Jaguars. Kinda trippy because they said it was a Super Secret location in the Napa Valley but I knew exactly where it was. Over looked the whole valley and a backroad to the place I used to live.

·
Registered
296 Posts
gooniac1 said:
As a matter of fact the very road we were screwing on is featured in a Speed Channel program called Victory by Design. The one where they are driving old Jaguars. Kinda trippy because they said it was a Super Secret location in the Napa Valley but I knew exactly where it was. Over looked the whole valley and a backroad to the place I used to live.
i'm from the napa valley, where is this road, i'm curious. north end of the valley by calistoga or down by napa?

·
Registered
95 Posts
With my H.S. girlfriend, in the back of her SUV...HAWT..cops just asked us to leave the parking lot we were in.... :byye

·
Registered
77 Posts
i got caught in the front seat of my maxima... by the shierif... " son, you know how long i was in the parking lot?" "no, but long enough to see what we were doing?" "take it some where else before you get into more trouble?" i was glad he didn't give me a ticket. that would of sucked explaining that to my parents... :eek

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
topper123 said:
i'm from the napa valley, where is this road, i'm curious. north end of the valley by calistoga or down by napa?
Old Howell Mountain Road going up to Angwin right outside of St. Helena. Not many people know about it. Great road for a view but not to drive fast on since I know a lot of people who have wrecked their cars on that road.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Once at a party, i was shitty drunk and decided the back of my monterro was as good as place as any. Except it was parked in front of some people's house, and me and my friend had been at my car earlier drinking the Crown that we didnt want to share :mwaha and broke these peoples fence by way of my drunk ass falling over (it was wood and in MO ROTTED). So me and this chick where going at it and where startled by a tap at the window. The guy who lived in the house asked us to leave and if we knew who broke the fence, i was sad cuz she was hott and i didnt get to finish :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts