Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up yall im thinking of getting my headers and exhaust real soon. My question is i can get dc sport or greddy headers stainless steel for 250 but i dont know if i should get 4-1 or 4-2-1 ? Any advice or advantages ? Another question is what catback exhaust should i get i like the sound of the Tanabe racing medallion and look ..what do u guys think ?? Thanks

· Registered
2,917 Posts
ViperBlueCivic said:
Whats up yall im thinking of getting my headers and exhaust real soon. My question is i can get dc sport or greddy headers stainless steel for 250 but i dont know if i should get 4-1 or 4-2-1 ? Any advice or advantages ? Another question is what catback exhaust should i get i like the sound of the Tanabe racing medallion and look ..what do u guys think ?? Thanks
please do a search on this..all that can be answered by using the search...thanks

· Registered
264 Posts
if you shop around you'll probably be able to find the headers for 250, but i usually see them go for about 300 or so. as for the design, 4-1 headers would give you more power in the high end, and 4-2-1 would give power more around the midrange and little at the low end. as for the tanabe rm, i like the sound and it looks good too. so if YOU like it, go for it.
-brian

· Banned
638 Posts
if you do a search you'll find another header post with a dyno from DC sports showing that their 4-2-1 and 4-1 power band are identical in the top. so go with the 4-2-1 for less bog during daily driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.