Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard that headers on the 5th gen is pretty big and that aftermarket header dont really help much probally like 1-2 hp.....to me thats not work spending $300+ for... is this true can someone confirm this............

·
Registered
524 Posts
dont go any lower than greddy, which may get you 4 whp, and run you around 400 and needs a little work to work with a fifth gen, you can spend 5-600 and get anr header which sounds promising, Im not sure of gains prolly around 6-8, jun runs you 800 and mugen is 975 and you get great quality and prolly around 8 whp, if your want the best go with smsp for around 1200 you get 20 whp gain/

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
300hplude01 said:
dont go any lower than greddy, which may get you 4 whp, and run you around 400 and needs a little work to work with a fifth gen, you can spend 5-600 and get anr header which sounds promising, Im not sure of gains prolly around 6-8, jun runs you 800 and mugen is 975 and you get great quality and prolly around 8 whp, if your want the best go with smsp for around 1200 you get 20 whp gain/
i wasn't aware that greddy maybe a header for a 5th gen:rolleyes:

IMO i think its worth it.....it also saves a lbs as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a dc 421 ceramic and i think its great! you will notice a difference. great looks. mean sound. really thwe best mod i have put on the 98.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
97lude said:
i wasn't aware that greddy maybe a header for a 5th gen:rolleyes:

IMO i think its worth it.....it also saves a lbs as well

whice is why he said it needs a little work to be put on a 5th gen:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts