Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jsut noticed today that when i turn on my high beams they are facing towards the left...and my regular lights are facing straight...how do i adjust them?? its hella werid..honda did it..their brand new

thanks!

· Registered
291 Posts
Your high beams are facing towards the left?? :confused: Also Honda did this for you? I suggest you take a look at your bulbs to see if they were put in properly. Maybe they just aren't seated correctly in the assembly. This will cause it to shoot out at an odd angle. I think this is prolly your problem, since your low beams are shooting striaght. If not just take it back to Honda and tell them they are idiots and fix the prob for you. :D

· Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya think so...well i tried to take my bulbs off as well but they are like glued on there..i was hella turnning it hard..and i know i was going in the right direction and i cant get them loose. i got into an accident and the whole front end was replaced with new parts...i jsut didnt notice till today that the lights arent aligned...its hecka werid having the high beams facing like 20 degrees to the left...and the regular lights straight...damn now i have to drive to honda..maybe they will give me a rental..hehe hopefully their new accords..HAh thanks bro..ne one else have an idea before i go to honda?

· Registered
385 Posts
there should be a bolt when you look on the back of the head light.... there should be an adjuster back there.. one is up and down, and the other is left and right.... i hope they have it on the factory head light...which i don't think the factory head light has it... but try to adjust that 1 bolt is on the high beam side see what it does.. other than that, just take it to the dealer let them fix it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.