Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen a G2 93 integra with a headlight conversion or nething if so give me a website and email [email protected] i want to do a conversion

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
What kidn of headlight conversion are you looking for? I don't see often people doing any kind of conversion for G2s, about the only thing I see is people taking the 92-93 headlights on the early 90 teg of the G2.

·
Registered
539 Posts
ive only seen people get the once piece JDM clear headlights.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I've only seen 2 headlight conversions on the 2nd gen tegs. the first one was a 4th gen lude headlight conversion, and the second one was a s15 headlight conversion. I saw one of these cars on the road (s15) and the other one at a car show.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
conversion

i already have jdm one piece headlights on my car but i dont want to go with the jdm look any more, so i'm planning on doin a 99 si conversion...i'm looking for the si front end still tho...

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Re: conversion

kalibomb said:
i already have jdm one piece headlights on my car but i dont want to go with the jdm look any more, so i'm planning on doin a 99 si conversion...i'm looking for the si front end still tho...
Just wondering, but why? I like how the front end of a G2 looks like very nice! I think a Si front on a G2 would look funny, do you have any pictures or at least some concept pics to look at?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts