Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever heard a flowmaster catback exhaust system? a friend has one dual w/ tips on a truck and its pretty loud but will the apexi n1 muffler be louder with custom pipe

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a flowmaster on my 97 coupe and my bro has one on his 94 accord sedan. They sound loud and farty. He bought his for the sound and I bought mine because I was dumb and didnt really research when I bought my car. Just save your money and buy a nice axle back or catback. They will last longer, look better, and sound better. I dont think a flowmaster will help out hp wise either because it is chambered whereas most aftermarket mufflers for hondas are a straigth through design. Trust me a shitmaster is a waste of money.

·
Registered
145 Posts
He's right! I heard flowmaster just the other night for the first time. It was one of my sister's friends. I took the keys and started it. Sounded nice when it starts, but reved it alittle not bad. Later that night I was outside putting on my BOSCH WIPERS I heard the car take off. I just laughed the exhaust was farty as said above.

The day before I ordered TENZO R and said, Thank God, mine won't sound like that.

Simply don't buy the Flowmaster! That's my 2 cents:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think I paid $20, that was both of the wipers not just refills blades. These are the Micro Edge Excels.

I got mine from my local Advance Autoparts Store
I've used mine only a couple of times so far, and I have no complaints!

Black is the only color that I've seen.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't know of selling them in white. Most people I've heard paint them themselves.

I'm sure if you go to a autoparts place they'll probably carry some colored ones by a brand name you've never heard before.

Check it out, probably your best bet

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here's a link to Tenzo R wipers, what EzeBeenz has

Tenzo R Wipers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.