Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
i dunno.......i dont think there was ever a specific forum just for civic si's......only civics. oh well, i'd just like to say wassup to everyone i didnt really post on the old SHO but im gonna be alot more active in this new ver.

·
Registered
50 Posts
[CivicSi2k raises his hand]

im here...im gonna try to post more this time around..ive gotton a lot of help from you people so now its time to share the knowledge. I'll be postin more pics of my ride when i get to wash it. My hands are purple when im done but my car will never see a car wash...cant wait till spring/summer

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hey Whats Up

yeah i had to post a message in the civic forum about our Si/SiR board i was wtf where is our board at, but hey we got SHO back

·
Registered
169 Posts
I didn't fart you liiiaaaarrr, you may have smelt the breeze but I ain't cut the chheeeeeesssee.

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI!!!!

anyone from Mexico??? :D there isnt anyone more than me, but i hope to find someone..... hope is the last thing to die

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yo, I'm back....not that I was really posting much in the old one, but I sure did read a lot.

It's good to see this place back in order.

·
Registered
49 Posts
home sweet home:)

·
Banned
139 Posts
Dawn of a new era. Times change, people change, places change....

·
Administrator
9,293 Posts
Wow I just got the email reply to this thread 10 years later... I just turned 30and now I officially feel old!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts