Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

HEK's MR2k SI FOR SALE

756 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Hossfowler 
#1 ·
I'm trading my car for a RSX-S and the dealer gives me $13,800 for my car....I know is worth more and so does he...so if you know of anyone interested before I sell it to him......
You will not be dissappointed........
Interested parties.....hector.tirado@otis.com drop me a line...

#2 ·
I guess you made up your mind......:mad:

Good luck and I hope to see you so I can race you...lol.

Peace:D

#8 ·
Maniac said:
Hey Hek!

Good for you man, the RSX-S is a nice rig. She's got all the bells and whistles we are missing in our Civic.

How did you find the handling of the RSX-S with the new Mac Struts?
Thanks Maniac...is sweet...it rides smooth and with a smaller steering whell the handling is much better when it comes to quick turns.....I drove it on the highway, streets and back roads.....:rolleyes: ..........and I was impressed......another great feature is once you put the seats forward you can actually have enough room to put 2 sets of golf clubs...( now I can start taking lessons... :D ....just kidding...).....

With 3 adults in the car I was doing 80 and I didn't know it...
..( with the ac on too)....so the dealer is throwing a spoiler @ no cost because I'm buying the car with 120 miles on it........shit I do that on a good day....:D ...of driving to visit Maine....or NY...so...thanks.....I'll post some pics ....and have you host them for me.....

Hossfowler said:
hek i am interested, but I would have to sell my car first. How many miles and stuff?
Sorry amigo I'll trade in for $14k , and it had 50k miles.....I'll miss my baby.....:(

#10 ·
Hossfowler said:
So its gone just like that! How dare you! Just kidding, I always wanted yours, cause i knew you took good care of it. Now you go behind my back and sell it. I am gonna have nightmares

:( ......you know that in my mind I know is a good thing.....besides too I'm getting tired of seeing what has happened to the import scene as is called.......I added a catback for the extra pony or two and not so much for the throaty sound which was music to my ears....don't get me wrong.....but now you even see a CX with a coffee can tip and as it goes by ...is just noise...............
Maybe I'm getting older and I lost the interest I had.....now I have the power without the noise.... :D ...and ...
BTW I will be stopping and will keep posting here to help out or just maybe to keep in contact with the ppl I've met .........
maybe I'll sell my type S in a couple of years and I want you to be around so I can offer it to you 1st....;)

#13 ·
HEK said:
:( ......you know that in my mind I know is a good thing.....besides too I'm getting tired of seeing what has happened to the import scene as is called.......I added a catback for the extra pony or two and not so much for the throaty sound which was music to my ears....don't get me wrong.....but now you even see a CX with a coffee can tip and as it goes by ...is just noise...............
Maybe I'm getting older and I lost the interest I had.....now I have the power without the noise.... :D ...and ...
BTW I will be stopping and will keep posting here to help out or just maybe to keep in contact with the ppl I've met .........
maybe I'll sell my type S in a couple of years and I want you to be around so I can offer it to you 1st....;)
Sounds good man, I will be out of school in 2 or 3 years, then I will have some money. Good luck with the new car and post some pics. I hope I see them since I am not in the Si forum much. PM me when you post them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.