Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Ill be boosting VERY VERY SOON! I think ive pretty much learned how to drive my car with all the mods n/a , and ive tuned my suspension pretty well.

So now im looking to throw a curve into the equation , i Love having crazy new power....or driving new cars.

Its almost boring knowing how a car is going to react.....

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mike_sho said:
Ill be boosting VERY VERY SOON! I think ive pretty much learned how to drive my car with all the mods n/a , and ive tuned my suspension pretty well.

So now im looking to throw a curve into the equation , i Love having crazy new power....or driving new cars.

Its almost boring knowing how a car is going to react.....
run the 1/4 lately? what was your best time? any vids?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mike_sho said:

Also did i forget to mention i love you guys. You guys came here with no animosity or baggage.

And have acted like #1 class members. Thanks for being my crutch of reality.
dude, you dont know what you've got until you've lost it. i probably speak for most when i say that i went to every other damn honda forum, and not ONE came even near the quality of sho and its members. theyre all filled with a bunch of ricers, etc. i actually got chewed out in one forum for calling someones windshield squirter led's rice. they started a whole entire thread (on a board im not going to mention) defending rice! i was ready to cry. even just the colors of this webboard are so pleasing to the eye, we're all happy that its back.

good job.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mike_sho said:
I got some sand in my eye. Wheres those tissues..... Im getting all veclemped.

Ill give you a topic to talk about amongst yourselfs.

A cross-road is neither a cross nor a road. Now chat amongst yourselfs.
thats five five five, foowaa fowaa foowaa fowaa

hello youre on superhonda

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.