Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys i'm very new and this is my new baby .. :clap ..

This vehicle has a 2.2L I4 DOHC MFI engine and a manual transmission. It includes Bucket Seats, Cloth Seats, CD Player, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning, Clock, Trip Odometer, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Warranty, Rear Defroster, Sunroof, Alloy Wheels, Rear Shoulder Harness, Power Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Console, and Center Arm Rest.

it has 98*** miles and paied 9k for it . the car is bone stock :clap

sry this is the dealer pic but i will post more in the up coming days ..I need help to resize the pic so i can put it in my sig ..

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
greenlude80 said:

This vehicle has a 2.2L I4 DOHC MFI engine and a manual transmission. It includes Bucket Seats, Cloth Seats, CD Player, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning, Clock, Trip Odometer, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Warranty, Rear Defroster, Sunroof, Alloy Wheels, Rear Shoulder Harness, Power Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Console, and Center Arm Rest.

sry this is the dealer pic but i will post more in the up coming days ..I need help to resize the pic so i can put it in my sig ..

nice pick up, i always have liked that color. Welcome to Superhonda.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for welcoming me .For whatever reasons i felt my deal wasn't great knowing my car will hit a 100*** miles soon :cry ..However i looked and i found out i got an okay deal and i'm happy with it .. Its just me everytime i buy a car i have this feelings :confused ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
greenlude80 said:

tell us something we dont know about the car. hahaha i am just messing. hope to see pics of your car being modded up in the near future.

·
Registered
772 Posts
nice color on that lude.

·
Registered
49 Posts
97lude said:
welcome. Use the search button before u have any questions...haha.
please don't turn this into (that other honda forum).com Those guys take as much time, if not more for flaming someone about not searching than answering the damn question. If all the answers are already there, then that site might as well just not have a forum in my opinion. If someone has a question and a thread answering is right below it or on the same page, yes flame away. But if the answer is in a thread that is 3 years old and it's an easy-answer thing then just answer it.

Ugh, sorry. I just got frustrated with (that other honda forum) because every time I would ask something it wouldn't even get answered, I would just catch shit. So I left :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys again .. i'm still reading and searching here and there and its kinda hard to get answers ... I just don't know where to start from .I know i wanna do all motor for now and im trying to reach 250whp (I swear i don't want more so whats the shortest way to reach my goal) :eek: .

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
preludedriver99 got a BAD ASS N/A motor built by golden eagle...

looking for links now...

[Edit: FOUND IT!]

Click here

I can't wait for vids of this beast...

~Peace

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.