Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

been browsing these forums for a few months now and just thought id say hi and show you guys what kinda cars we drive in Australia. As you can see from the pics both me and my mate drive a EM1 civic coupe VTIR.

Well anyways hope u like the pics :)

twins

my car

mates car

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jus another vent for the a/c...thought the civic coupes in the US would have it as well?

and, yes the gramlights are nice :) but i still wish we could access the extensive range of mods you guys have at an affordable price

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
id love to have a right hand drive si, that shit would be dope as hell. anytime you aussie boys wanna trade cars let me know. those are bad ass cars

·
Registered
5 Posts
aussies

Not to be mean but why don't your type Rs come with the jdm front end. For instance the Integras? But australia does have bad ass cars. Mostly nissans though. I saw a few hondas when I was out there.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
nice cars, and australia has some nice drift cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
89hybridmiklo said:
Not to be mean but why don't your type Rs come with the jdm front end. For instance the Integras? But australia does have bad ass cars. Mostly nissans though. I saw a few hondas when I was out there.
i ponder the same thing as well dude :( we miss out on some great cars in aust..i feel deprived when scrolling through the galleries seeing the type of mods u guys have avai in the usa...

we dont even get the civic type R ek9 :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts