Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I didn't anything. Not to take away from your kill story but yeah he must have had a bad run. But fuck it good kill none the less if you smoked a Zo6. I love it when I beat cars that I shouldn't be able to beat.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Slopoke said:
People will make excuses for the vette, saying the driver sucks, but I say "Who gives a shit".
The car is only as fast as the driver.

Good Kill!!
Naw I wasn't talking shit . Cuz I think a ZO6 should smoke me even wtih a 100 shot. That is also why I said I like beating cars I shouldn't be able to beat.
But it was a good kill! A bad driver is not an excuse. I agree a win is a win.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have to say that is a good win on your part, but I need to bring up a couple things

1) It looks like a regular C5 Corvette, not a Z06, especially not a 2002.

2) He did get a bad reaction time and started pulllin hard on you down there at the end, but thats the point in racin, a better driver is a better driver simply put.

Good Job!

·
Registered
21 Posts
UltraNosLS said:
Naw I wasn't talking shit . Cuz I think a ZO6 should smoke me even wtih a 100 shot. That is also why I said I like beating cars I shouldn't be able to beat.
But it was a good kill! A bad driver is not an excuse. I agree a win is a win.
My post wasnt directed at you. I was just saying people will make exuses for the vette.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sacramento m3 said:
I have to say that is a good win on your part, but I need to bring up a couple things

1) It looks like a regular C5 Corvette, not a Z06, especially not a 2002.

I thought Z06's were the only vettes w/ the vent infront of the rear wheels. I could be wrong. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it's definately a z06, i have more footage of his car. its got the 410hp badge on the fenders. he actually ran a 12.5 the next run (beating a viper) heh, i should cap that video too :) prelude > z06 > viper = prelude > viper ;)

anyways, i wish i remembered the times, but the clock was fucked up so even when it posted the time you couldnt read it.

peace

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think that the lude driver just got a lucky and the vette driver just sucked as a driver. You get some one that can drive in the vette and it race again I bet there would be a different story.

Besides it sounds fishy that the vette got into the mid twelves on the next run but the time board misteriously messed up on that run. If the lude beat a ZO6 than that would mean that it was a low 12 secound lude with only a 100 shot. Something dosent add up.

·
Registered
567 Posts
plumkzy said:
I think that the lude driver just got a lucky and the vette driver just sucked as a driver. You get some one that can drive in the vette and it race again I bet there would be a different story.

Besides it sounds fishy that the vette got into the mid twelves on the next run but the time board misteriously messed up on that run. If the lude beat a ZO6 than that would mean that it was a low 12 secound lude with only a 100 shot. Something dosent add up.
NO S**T! Everybody and there mother knows that the Z06 should have beat the Lude hands down. "Well if......should a....... would a.......... could a............blah blah blah. The fact is, is that Ben won and the Z06 didn't. And the fact that the Z06 beats a prelude in every measurable statistic just makes it worse for that owner.

Go ask Steph P, Adam S, Lisa K, etc. what happens when you have a bad run.........plain and simple........YOU LOSE!

Great job Ben on proving those non-believers wrong ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.