Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm a regular member on a couple bmw forums but I wanted to branch out into other car forums... just to take a look at the competition. :D Also, because I'm very much a car person, so anything car related interests me (maybe a bit too much). :)

Couple starting questions:

What's the most commonly modded honda (I'm going to take a guess it's the civic?)?

How responsive are honda's to mods (I realize this question involves a lot of factors, I am interested in all of them)?

What's the farthest $3000 go in modding a honda (in terms of improving 1/4 miles times)?

What percentage of the people here know what the "540" on my badge means (I rebadged to 525i and want to gauge how many drivers on the road will understand the difference an be fooled into expecting a lower level of preformance from my car)?

That's all for now, thanks guys, and again, hello. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, this forum is slow. Wow, it looks like there are a lot of people here, but most of the people seem to post like 3 posts and never post again. And, people don't follow topics, some sections have gone for months without a new post. What's up with that? The high membership numbers are deceptive, you all are not nearly as active as I thought. :sleep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.