1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
couple years? his useless bs gets old.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
His antics made me smile, on "New Posts" if i saw a Roger thread I'd click on that one first because it was normally something random and funny . . sigh . .

I say free Random hero indeed, :(

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
never....he's a pathetic fat bitter idiot with nothing better to do than to cause trouble.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
i don't think anybody missed him until you said something jesus.

I don't mind him but he can't go around randomly bashing on people. IF he cleaned up his shit I could see lifting the ban.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
free randomhero

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
:lol @ roger getting teh ban hammer

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
i don't think anybody missed him until you said something jesus.

I don't mind him but he can't go around randomly bashing on people. IF he cleaned up his shit I could see lifting the ban.
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
quoted for possible "resignation" post.

only if i get banned for it, which, i prolly will. and i will have my post edited to make those 2 look cool.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.