Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
i love you roger! im a bro-mance kind of way...

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
I don't clog up the forum with the amount of shit I yell at him for. if I got something to say to him I'll call him and bitch him out, never once needing to use the word n!gger.

I've told him about the strong hand shit and that it needed to stop. don't think that just because hes my friend that I'm just gonna jump on his wagon and put you down. you were warned more than 2 or 3 times to stop bashing on the noobs and to stop harassing marques. marques was also told to leave you be but obviously your latest threads kinda over-ran that possibility. there was even an announcement about all the bullshit and new rules put in place b/c of it months ago, but I guess you didn't read them? I guess this slipped by you?
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f185/forum-rules-353718/
you aren't the only one that got banned, your just the most recent.

your neck beard comments don't bother me, it shows your insecurity and childish behaviors. have I ever bashed you for anything? used strong hand jokes? if I have ever joked with you it was in a friendly manner and never had any hatred behind it. you on the other hand I can't say the same.

will I edit your post? nope. ban this username, well that depends on you and what you have to say. you want to start talking shit it will get banned real fast, have a civil conversation and it won't. I didn't ban you and had nothing to do with it. I don't have any problems with you, what you say at times though I do, but I let alot of it slide. I don't need to look cool this is the internet, the opinions of people on it don't bother me.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
quoted for possible "resignation" post.

only if i get banned for it, which, i prolly will. and i will have my post edited to make those 2 look cool.
Well thats just great Roger you've ruined it now i thought this really was Kenny Powers :mad

Fukn brilliant :mad

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Well thats just great Roger you've ruined it now i thought this really was Kenny Powers :mad

Fukn brilliant :mad
seriously? please tell me you are joking and knew it was roger all along how could you not tell?

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
seriously? please tell me you are joking and knew it was roger all along how could you not tell?
To be honest i thought it was Bruce, don't know why just did :lol

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
And to be honest i posted the "strong arm" pic Roger, I'm sorry and didn't mean any harm or disrespect by it, :(
Sorry Roger :hug

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
HOLY FUCK! ITS EMOSEAN!
really that's all you can say? you can't even respond to a civil conversation, if it doesn't involve name calling and childish behavior you can't respond?

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
i told you keep it in OT and it would be fine. you didn't even last a week and started more shit. stop whining like a bitch and looking for attention.

i even told you if you promised to keep it in OT that you would be fine and you said no...that was 2-3 weeks ago......and i never bring up your "disability" it's only ever in retaliation to you being an e-thug to overcompensate for your obvious shortcomings. everybody else keeps their shit under control. you feel this need to think that since you've been here for a while(mostly doing nothing) that you can act anyway you like. if you don't like it here then leave. when was the last time you ever even had anything constructive and on-topic to say to anybody.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
i told you keep it in OT and it would be fine. you didn't even last a week and started more shit. stop whining like a bitch and looking for attention.

i even told you if you promised to keep it in OT that you would be fine and you said no...that was 2-3 weeks ago......and i never bring up your "disability" it's only ever in retaliation to you being an e-thug to overcompensate for your obvious shortcomings. everybody else keeps their shit under control. you feel this need to think that since you've been here for a while(mostly doing nothing) that you can act anyway you like. if you don't like it here then leave. when was the last time you ever even had anything constructive and on-topic to say to anybody.
We have a winner!

21 - 40 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.