Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Ha. gimmpy got banned. :lmao:
which i think is funny. he openly lets people call him names like gimp and suddenly chooses to be offended when it suites him :lmao....i have never identified with or even accepted the N-word. every member here knows that i find it offensive. like i said before. he's just crying and whining for attention. if he wanted to leave so bad and hated this place as much as he says he does. he wouldn't still be here. he just always tries to have the last word and he hoped some of you would raise hell to bring him back.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I don't think roger ever got offended at the names hes been called?? But maybe thats just me.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
i guess no one sees whats in front of their faces.

do i get offended, at anything? nope.

do i think its dumb when someone can go around and do something, and then ban me for doing the same, yes.

that whole stronghand/n1gger shit can go out the window. whatever. but i can tell you for sure that even though it hasnt been recenty, i could go back into previous posts and pick out posts from someone that are the same exact thing i got banned for.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
anyway though, truth is, forums done. i come around just to see whats up or if there is anything new.

there is 10 semi active member (maybe)

2 active members

2 active staff

and 5 "hi!! im new and this is my intro thread and ill never post again" new members a day.

aint gonna argue, aint gonna cry, ban me, dont ban me. whatever. i just come around here lately just to see if there is anything interesting.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I agree.

This isn't about the name calling. I guess what seems silly about this whole thing, is that all of us, you too marques, used to go around and bash on n00bs, call each other names, carry on outside of OT all the fucking time.

Then all of a sudden, we can't anymore? I guess it just seems kinda weird that you became so stronghand on the shit all of a sudden. I mean, it seems that the entire time I've ever been on this site, which has been a bit of time now, there has never been any kind of enforcement like this. Why now? Why didnt this enforcement happen years ago?

How much do they pay you to keep the peace? I guess I never got an explanation on why all of a sudden everyone just got all hardcore about some stupid forum rules, other than really offensive personal attacks, and the regulation of FS/WTB.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i dont know about you guys, but I have never once participated in "hazing" new members, or ruining threads that are not in OT. You people who do that disgust me
:lol
I heard there is a SHO fire team on stand by just to put your posts out due to that much flamage!

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
i guess no one sees whats in front of their faces.

do i get offended, at anything? nope.

do i think its dumb when someone can go around and do something, and then ban me for doing the same, yes.

that whole stronghand/n1gger shit can go out the window. whatever. but i can tell you for sure that even though it hasnt been recenty, i could go back into previous posts and pick out posts from someone that are the same exact thing i got banned for.
no roger your problem is you don't listen. i said you can keep acting like an idiot in off topic. just keep it out of the other forums. you didn't even last a week and started more shit for attention purposes. i then even gave you a chance 2-3 weeks ago where i said i would lift the ban if you agreed to keep your garbage in off topic and you said no. how about you take responsibility for your own action and stop looking for sympathy. sure the other OG tend to make fun of noobs but you take things to a whole other level and on top of that you never even contribute anything back and you haven't contributed anything useful since when?.......

besides don't try to tell me the n1gger shit didn't mean anything.....i know for a fact that you verbally address me that way when you want to act tough online. but it's w/e bro. just stop acting like this "victim who does nothing wrong but get misunderstood"

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
no roger your problem is you don't listen. i said you can keep acting like an idiot in off topic. just keep it out of the other forums. you didn't even last a week and started more shit for attention purposes. i then even gave you a chance 2-3 weeks ago where i said i would lift the ban if you agreed to keep your garbage in off topic and you said no. how about you take responsibility for your own action and stop looking for sympathy. sure the other OG tend to make fun of noobs but you take things to a whole other level and on top of that you never even contribute anything back and you haven't contributed anything useful since when?.......

besides don't try to tell me the n1gger shit didn't mean anything.....i know for a fact that you verbally address me that way when you want to act tough online. but it's w/e bro. just stop acting like this "victim who does nothing wrong but get misunderstood"
you still dont get it. OBVIOUSLY.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I agree.

This isn't about the name calling. I guess what seems silly about this whole thing, is that all of us, you too marques, used to go around and bash on n00bs, call each other names, carry on outside of OT all the fucking time.

Then all of a sudden, we can't anymore? I guess it just seems kinda weird that you became so stronghand on the shit all of a sudden. I mean, it seems that the entire time I've ever been on this site, which has been a bit of time now, there has never been any kind of enforcement like this. Why now? Why didnt this enforcement happen years ago?

How much do they pay you to keep the peace? I guess I never got an explanation on why all of a sudden everyone just got all hardcore about some stupid forum rules, other than really offensive personal attacks, and the regulation of FS/WTB.
do i need to dress it up in ebonics?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.