Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
i like how there are deleted non threatening off-topic posts in an off topic thread called "hello?"
there is only one person that really needs to respond all the other bs isnt needed. otherwise it can be locked again.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
besides, why lock this thread, its in OT? so, yea, push youre buttons and lock an OT thread that isnt about nothing.
i kind of agree with the first part of your post. but i do have a question....

i think you mean to say. "isn't about anything" because if something "is not about nothing" that means it is about "something". just saying

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
grammar has never been kenny powers strong point.

He's too busy working on that god given talent that rests inside his arm.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
It's called "Internet Tuff Guy Syndrome"
if that was the case I would ban everyone and lock this thread.

i hope you aren't referring to me, cause i dont have to respond to shit.
besides, why lock this thread, its in OT? so, yea, push youre buttons and lock an OT thread that isnt about nothing.
I am referring to you, you are the only person that needed to respond. a simple question was asked, but instead you want to make a scene because your immaturity needs attention.

the only reason its in ot is cause it wasn't moved to its proper location. this should be in the SH Help and Suggestions area since it has to do with unbanning someone. this is not an off topic thread. if it would get your panties out of a bunch I can move it, to its proper home and then proceed to ban everyone with my internet tuff guy powers. :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
if that was the case I would ban everyone and lock this thread.

I am referring to you, you are the only person that needed to respond. a simple question was asked, but instead you want to make a scene because your immaturity needs attention.

the only reason its in ot is cause it wasn't moved to its proper location. this should be in the SH Help and Suggestions area since it has to do with unbanning someone. this is not an off topic thread. if it would get your panties out of a bunch I can move it, to its proper home and then proceed to ban everyone with my internet tuff guy powers. :rolleyes
don't steal my line......but agreed lol

OT-....tim...springs today?

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
More E Flexing ITT
HEY!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

I can move a thread somewheres and then ban everyone for being OT in a thread that was originally in OT, because, everyone in the newly moved thread is being OT.
apparently both of you lack the skill to comprehend sarcasm.

knowing this would be the result is why I closed the thread in the first place after my other post. Roger is not interesting in having an actual conversation, he just responds to further his need to satisfy his immature behavior. I'm sure within a couple days Roger will give me enough reasons to ban him.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.